The cost of treatments includes one FREE touch-up within 4 to 6 weeks of initial procedure. We strongly suggest that all clients schedule a follow-up appointment. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have been discolored during healing process.
Final results cannot be determined until follow-up touch-up appointment is completed. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors. Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading.
Eyebrows – $700
• Do not apply eye makeup before or after procedure.
• Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure.
• Do not take any non-vital medications that may thin blood 24 hours before procedure. Including certain vitamins and supplements.
• Do not expose eyebrows to water or any products for ideally two days post procedure.
• Use mild soap to cleanse area for the first 7-10 days reapplying Aquaphor or A&D after cleansing & a light layer before showering.
• Avoid strenuous exercise for 3 days after procedure, after three days apply a thin layer of Aquaphor before working out.
• DO NOT touch, rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Hands may contain bacteria and create an infection. Use clean cotton-swab to apply A&D or Aquaphor to eyebrows 5 times daily for the first 7-10 days. Picking can cause scaring.
• Avoid contact with animals, gardening, sun, sauna, Jacuzzi, chlorine pools, ocean & steam room. Wear a hat to shield area for at least the first 7-10 days.
• ALWAYS use TOTAL SUN BLOCK on area during healing process to reserve color pigmentation.
• For the first 2 days after the procedure apply a thin layer of Vaseline to the area before working out.