The cost of treatments includes one FREE touch-up within 4 to 6 weeks of initial procedure. We strongly suggest that all clients schedule a follow-up appointment. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have been discolored during healing process.
Final results cannot be determined until follow-up touch-up appointment is completed. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors. Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading.
Lip Liner – $400
Full Lip Color – $800
• Bring in your favorite lip color.
• Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure.
• Don’t take any non vital medications that may thin blood 24h before procedure. Including some vitamins & supplements.
• Do not expose lip area to water or brush teeth for the first 24 hours. You may ice lips for the first day to aid swelling.
• Do not consume acidic foods such as- lemon/ citrus, vinegar etc for the first 48 hours. Do not consume colored beverages without straw for 78 hours after lip procedure.. Things such as coffee, wine, tea & juice can alter the final color of lips.
• Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Hands may contain bacteria and create an infection. Use clean cotton-swab to apply A&D or Aquaphor to lip area 5 times daily for the first 7-10 days. Picking can cause scaring.
• Avoid contact with animals, gardening, sun, sauna, Jacuzzi, chlorine pools, ocean & steam room. Wear a hat to shield area for at least the first 7-10 days. ALWAYS use TOTAL SUN BLOCK on area during healing process to reserve color pigmentation.
• For the first 2 days after the procedure apply a thin layer of Vaseline to the area before working out.