ELITE PERMANENT MAKEUP AND TRAINING CENTER
WHAT WE DO
The cost of treatments includes one FREE touch-up within 4 to 6 weeks of initial procedure. We strongly suggest that all clients schedule a follow-up appointment. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have been discolored during healing process. Final results cannot be determined until follow-up touch-up appointment is completed. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors. Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading.
- Do not apply eye makeup before or after procedure.
- Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure.
- Do not take any non-vital medications that may thin blood 24 hours before procedure. Including certain vitamins and supplements.
Conditions that can’t be worked on:
- Skin that keloids
- Sunburned skin
- Persons on Chemotherapy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding (service can be done on a person who is
- Breastfeeding if they “pump and dump” after service and prior to feeding)
- Open wound on eye
- Active conjunctivitis/ pink eye
- Lash-extensions can’t be worn and it is recommended to wait until 2 weeks after touch-up to apply lash-extensions
- Wait 3 weeks after botox/fillers before having any permanent makeup treatments
- Day of procedure: Ice on and off to prevent bruising/swelling.
- For 2 weeks: No tinting, perming or extensions on lashes.
- Wear sunglasses/hat to shield the area from the sun when you go outside for 2 weeks.
- Avoid swimming, tanning, steam rooms, or Jacuzzi for two weeks.
- No makeup over area for two weeks.
- Some redness/swelling/slight bruising and slight itching during healing process post procedure is normal. If you experience heavy itching, extreme swelling, blistering, or any other complications within the first 24 hours post-procedure, stop using your after-care product immediately. If symptoms continue, or you experience abnormal swelling/redness or shortness of breath/trouble breathing go to the closest Hospital ER immediately you may be having an allergic reaction to the pigment and/or the after care product you are using
Eyeliner with Mahnaz
- Top Liner – $600
- Bottom Liner – $300
- Lash Line – $400
Eyeliner with an instructor
- Top Liner- $350
- Bottom Liner- $200
- Lash Line- $300
Eyeliner with a student
- Top Liner- $150
- Bottom Liner- $80
- Lash Line- $120