ELITE PERMANENT MAKEUP AND TRAINING CENTER
WHAT WE DO
LIP BLUSHING & LINER
The cost of treatments includes one FREE touch-up within 4 to 6 weeks of initial procedure. We strongly suggest that all clients schedule a follow-up appointment. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have been discolored during healing process. Final results cannot be determined until follow-up touch-up appointment is completed. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors. Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading.
- Bring in your favorite lip color.
- Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure.
- Don’t take any non vital medications that may thin blood 24h before procedure. Including some vitamins & supplements.
Conditions that can’t be worked on:
- Skin that keloids
- Sunburned skin
- Persons on Chemotherapy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding (service can be done on a person who is
- Breastfeeding if they “pump and dump” after service and prior to feeding)
- Open wound on lips
- Active cold sores (if person has history of cold sores please see physician for anti-viral medication such as Valtrex)
- Wait 3 weeks after botox/fillers before having any permanent makeup treatments
- Day of procedure: Ice on and off to prevent bruising/swelling. Pat dry the area every 15 minutes and keep the area moist with Aquaphor.
- Avoid the following for 1 day: tooth paste and hot foods.
- Avoid the following for 3 days: whitening tooth paste, teeth whiteners, colored food and beverages, and spicy foods and beverages, lemon, salt and vinegar, coffee, wine.
- Avoid swimming, tanning, steam rooms, or Jacuzzi for two weeks.
- No makeup over area for two weeks
- Some redness/swelling/slight bruising and slight itching during healing process post procedure is normal. If you experience heavy itching, extreme swelling, blistering, or any other complications within the first 24 hours post-procedure, stop using your after-care product immediately. If symptoms continue, or you experience abnormal swelling/redness or shortness of breath/trouble breathing go to the closest Hospital ER immediately you may be having an allergic reaction to the pigment and/or the after care product you are using
Lip procedures with Mahnaz
- Lip Liner – $400
- Full Lip Color – $800
Lip procedures with an instructor
- Lip Liner- $300
- Full Lip Color- $450
Lip procedures with a student
- Lip Liner- $150
- Full Lip Color- $200