BECOME A PRO
The mission of Elite Permanent Makeup is to provide an excellent educational experience, which prepares students to succeed in selected professions within the permanent makeup industry. Elite Permanent Makeup strives to maintain the highest standards in curricula, facilities, student services and teacher preparation.
There is a $500 deposit (non-refundable) in order to register for the class… You will pay the remainder of your balance on your start date prior to beginning training. Cash, check, and money orders only will be accepted. (We do not accept AmEx)
Benefits of choosing Elite Permanent Makeup for your training
- Experienced, genuine staff of instructors
- Mahnaz Bahaelou, proprietor and instructor- Mahnaz has over 20 years’ experience in permanent makeup, is a licensed esthetician and an amazingly inspiring woman with a success story we can’t wait to share with you. Beginning her art in Iran and moving her family to Los Angeles as a single mother working from her home to opening Elite in 2012.
- Shunashy Jimenez, Instructor-A former esthetician instructor, Shunashy has always had a deep passion for the beauty industry and skin care. Shunashy is able to shine light on the art of permanent makeup from a higher and more detailed prospective.
- Grace Lara, Instructor- Grace much like her colleagues, is a licensed esthetician herself. She continues to expand her education in the beauty industry by actively attending various training programs. Grace is extremely well versed in all things legal regarding the health department laws and regulations as well as regulations regarding adding permanent makeup to an existing service list.
- Mahsa Bahaelou and Diana Hernandez, both instruction assistants who are egar to help you get the most of your training. They are here to with any questions regarding protocol as well as hands on areas of training.
- First permanent makeup focused training center to be licensed by the Bureau of Private Post-secondary Education. First PMU training center to be approved by the Los Angeles Department of Public Health
- Ability to work on clients within our facility via chair rentals post-graduation
- Life time support on all clients or procedure questions you may have
Now offering loan program please contact admissions coordinator for more information!!
Please see individual course landing page for additional information regarding pricing, dates and kit